A computer mouse is a small but very important detail that also affects your comfort and accuracy of movement. Similar to a good sword a mouse should be an extension of your hand and have a set of necessary features you need in a professional game. In this article, we will look at the list of the best computer mice for 2021.
Criteria for choosing the best computer mouse
As of 2021, there are many different models of computer mice in the world and it can be very difficult to decide if you do not know exactly what you need. First of all, you need to decide on such questions:
Do you need an optical or laser mouse?
You have to admit that both of these sensors do a great job. While the optical one does it a little better, the laser one can work on different types of surfaces. If you want great results, you’re better off with an optical mouse.
Wireless or corded?
Although wireless mice have improved recently, they still have some graphic delays and limited battery life. Choose a wireless mouse with at least 30 hours of use.
Palm, claw, or fingertip grip?
Before you buy a mouse, be sure to hold it in your hand to see if it fits your gaming style. For example, a mouse with fingertip gripping will be much larger than a mouse with palm gripping.
DPI, CPI, IPS, and acceleration
The term DPI is commonly used in printing and indicates how many dots per inch are printed, and CPI means readout per inch. IPS means inches per second – the maximum speed at which the sensor reads.
It is also important to consider acceleration – this is the acceleration of movement that the mouse can handle while still reading well.
Characteristics of the best gaming mice 2021
• SteelSeries Rival 105 mouse – the quality of this mouse far exceeds its price. You can’t say it surprises you with its shape or its sensor speed, but it has incredible features and design. It is a comfortable and lightweight device that is guaranteed to move easily on your desk thanks to its textured feet
• Cougar Surpassion ST is a budget gaming mouse that is not inferior to more expensive models. Very practical and handy especially in shooter games. It has two optical sensors and two sliders for good sensitivity
• Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless – corsair mouse is the most inexpensive wireless mouse on the market. The device provides several connection methods that guarantee high-speed signal transmission
• Bloody V3 – in this case, the quality matches the inflated price. It is an extremely reliable mouse that is known for its durability, and the design and shape of the mouse reduces the chances of hand fatigue to zero
• SteelSeries Rival 3 – The mouse has a versatile set of six buttons and guarantees ultimate gameplay. It also has an excellent optical sensor built-in so you can succeed in any game